Friday, January 8, 2010

Ebay Store!

Now, you may purchase my work thru auction on Ebay!

Claire Kayser Fine Art!

I've just opened up my online store and will be linking my paintings here to an online auction. I will usually have a "Buy it Now" option as well as the auction bidding. Working from my home studio and being able to show work is difficult, so this web store front will be great for those of you wanting to see my work and bid from anywhere in the world!
I will be adding more items in the coming days!

Check it out and bookmark it HERE!

Thanks, All!
Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/pokemon-party-supplies.html]pokemon Party Supplies[/url].