Thursday, January 14, 2010



My sister and I were in New Orleans in November and were walking through the French Quarter one night heading back to our hotel. We did some window shopping on our way! Window shopping is phenomenal in the quarters which is loaded with wonderful boutiques, art galleries, antique galleries and just fascinating things! I love dress forms and loved these holiday dresses on these forms of this little boutique. I shot this through the glass and thought it would fun to paint! My students have loved watching this come to light! I wanted to convey the night time sense of light, the dazzling colors of the dresses and all the other "stuff" in the boutique loosely...

Oil on cradled board, 12 x 12

Thanks for viewing! Email me if you have any questions.

SOLD!


PURCHASE INFO



Please understand colors may vary slightly between the actual painting and the image on your screen due to results from the camera and your monitor settings.

No comments: